Sunday, February 8, 2009

Beautiful Day!

So we actually got up to 40 degrees today, the snow was melting, the sky was blue and the sun was out. Austyn and I just couldn't resist it, we had to get out and slash in some puddles. So we walked Buddy, our 6 month old Golden Retriever to Grandma's house, and Jd and the other kids drove the truck. It is probably a 1/2 mile or so to her house. It was so nice to out and not freezing. We had a great walk and had some cake when we got there, yum. Jd walked Buddy home. I can almost see the light at the end of the winter tunnel in New England. I am trying not to get my hopes up though because it is only February and we still have at least March to get through, before it is really nice out.

1 comment:

  1. I like your new blog. I didn't know you started one until you posted yourself as a follower on my blog, but I'm excited to start following your blog.

    Kara

    ReplyDelete