Friday, March 27, 2009

Birthday gifts for under $5.00

The little make-up bag was made with material I already had. It is just a simple rectangle with a zipper and some embellishments. We added some shiny lip gloss and a few clips to complete the present.

The next two gifts are a notebook covered with scrap book paper and then a matching pencil case with colored pencils. The rectangle pencil case I found for 50 cents and added some paper trim. And the round case is a Crystal light container, that I added paper to as well.




2 comments:

  1. Those are really good ideas. We buy Crystal Light quite often and everytime I go to throw away the empty container, I think to myself, I should save this and use it to make something, but then I never have any ideas about what to make so I just throw it away. Now that I have an idea, I might start keeping a few of them. Thanks again for the good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have about seven Crystal Light containers that are empty that I have saving to do something with. I have about ten more in my cupboard that still have juice mix in them. Maybe I will start giving them away for birthday presents like that.

    ReplyDelete