Thursday, January 21, 2010

CheeZ-it's and Pancakes!


The choice of food when we are not eating with JD is always pancakes for dinner. On this night the kids decided they would do the cooking. Austyn made the mix, and poured it onto the griddle. Then Wyatt came behind and did the flipping of the pancakes.



Sydnie was Quality Control. And it was her idea to add the Cheez-it's to go with the pancakes.


So cheez-it's, pancakes and orange juice for dinner, what kid wouldn't want to have that? Doesn't it make your mouth water just thinking about it? It is funny what kids can come up with when asked to plan a meal.......

1 comment:

  1. That sounds good to me. I can't get my kids to eat pancakes or waffles without cool whip. They, for some stange reason that I can't fingure out, don't like them. I however do like them, so I try to take them at least once a week.

    ReplyDelete