Thursday, January 7, 2010

New Year cookie houses!



And so it began, the cookie recipe is really really tasty,
and I have not tried gingerbread, so sugar cookies it is.
Colored frosting and some candy, they are sure to be
masterpieces.



After about an hour of work they are finished!



I love the kids designs, and all the bright colors!



There was not enough room for HO HO HO, so,
we have Ho instead.



While the kids had fun and the houses did taste good
when we ate them a day later, A. informed me that they were
not REAL Ginger bread houses, because we used sugar cookies,
and maybe next time we should get the real recipe. What
can I say?

4 comments:

  1. I love that you made a sugar cookie "ho" house! :) They are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute. I have always wanted to do that with my kids, but never have. I love the sugar cookie idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome! It looks like you're really starting to enjoy your newly-remodeled kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cool and fun spin on the gingerbread house with sugar cookies!

    ReplyDelete